To comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and in particular, article 10, the following Legal Notice is made available to the user. Access, navigation and use of the https://easypullsystem.com website (hereinafter, the "Website") implies accepting and without reservation all the provisions of this Legal Notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any written and signed contract. Your observance and compliance will be enforceable in respect of any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website. If you do not agree to the conditions set out above, do not access, browse or use them.
Headline: Ignacio Varela Suárez
Registered office: Calle Estrada da Granxa 11, mezzanine F. 27002. Lugo, Lugo. Spain
3. ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
Access and navigation through the Website imply that the User accepts in full and undertakes to fully comply with this Legal Notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations indicated to him in each specific case through the Website. Access to the contents of the Website is completely free of charge.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS E INDUSTRIAL
1. Content rights
Easypull owns or, where applicable, has the corresponding licenses on the intellectual property exploitation rights e industrial property necessary to operate on the Website, as well as all the contents offered on it, including the Website itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, designs or any other information or content.
2. Website Rights
In no case shall it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights by Easypull. The User has a right to use the contents and/or services of the Website within a domestic area and in order to enjoy the services of the service in accordance with this Legal Notice. References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by Easypull or third parties, implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of Easypull or its rightful owners. At no time does the access, navigation or use of the Website and/or its contents grant the User any right over distinctive signs included theree, unless otherwise provided in this Legal Notice. All industrial e intellectual property rights in the contents and/or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included in the Website, for any purpose, if there is no prior, express written authorization of Easypull or, where applicable, the owner of the corresponding rights. Likes, it is forbidden to delete or manipulate copyright indications or other credits that identify the right holders of the content that the User finds on the Website, as well as any mechanism of protection or information incorporated into the contents offered on the Website. The services offered, or any information provided through the Website may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without easypull's prior authorization. The User agrees not to use the Website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
3. Rights in the contents e information disseminated by the User
In the event that the User forwards information or content ofe any kind to Easypull through the channels enabled for this purpose, the User guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectual property rights, industrial, trade secrets or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties. The User acknowledges taking responsibility, leaving Easypull unscathed, for any communication or content that he/shee personally or in his/her name. E the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by Easypull infringes their intellectual, industrial, or other property rights, they must send a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Identifying data and means of contact of the complainant or his/her legal representative;
2. Documentation proving your status as the owner of the rights allegedly infringed;
3. Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by Easypull, as well as their exact location within the Website;
4. Express statement by the complainant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
1. Links to other websites
In the event that links to other websites are displayed on the Website through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, Easypull informs that these are managed by third parties, not having Easypull means to know in advance and / or control and / or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which it can be linked from the Website. Consequently, Easypull cannot assume any responsibility for any aspect relating to the Website or website to which it may be linked from the Website, for its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general. In this sense, if Users have effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third-party websites are illegal or contravene morality and/or public order, they must immediately communicate it to Easypull in order to disable the link to access them, an action that will be carried out in the shortest possible time. In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website to another third party website will not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between Easypull and the person responsible for such website.
2. Links to the Easypull channel on other platforms and social networks Easypull makes available to Users means of link that allow Users to access the channels and pages of the Website that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and / or managed by third parties (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, etc.). The inclusion of these links on the Website is intended solely to make it easier for Users to access such channels on different platforms and social networks. The establishment of these applications does not imply any relationship between Easypull and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked Website, nor the acceptance and approval by Easypull of its contents and / or services, being its owner, manufacturer or distributor solely responsible for them. The activation and use of these applications may involve the identification and authentication of the User (login/password) on the corresponding platforms, external to the Website and outside the control of Easypull. By accessing such external networks, the User enters an environment not controlled by Easypull, so Easypull assumes no responsibility for the security configuration of such environments. Since Easypull may have limited control over the content hosted on such channels, the User acknowledges and agrees that Easypull assumes no responsibility for the content or services that the User may access on those pages, or for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available on them.
3. Links on other websites to the website
Easypull does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages with illegal, illegal, degrading, obscene or lawful materials, information or content, or generally accepted social norms. In any case, Users may establish links to the Website when they meet the following conditions:
1. The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts thereof in any way.
2. It is not permitted to create a browser or border environment on the sections of the Website, nor in any other way may the Website be modified.
3. It is not permitted to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website, nor to declare or imply that Easypull has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the page.
4. The website on which the link to the Website is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to generally accepted morality and social norms and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to the rights of third parties, including intellectual or industrial property rights and/or the right to honor, personal or family privacy or to the image itself or any other right, or content contrary to the rules regulating the protection of personal data.
Easypull has no human or technical power to know, control or approve all information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. Easypull assumes no responsibility for any aspect relating to the website that establishes such link to the Website; in particular, by way of example and not limited to, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
6. RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is not permitted and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User, access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, for or without profit. It is forbidden to:
1. Use the Website in a way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or on the computer equipment of a third party.
2. Use the Website to transmit, install or publish any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
3. Use the Website to collect personal data from other Users.
4. Use the Website illegally, against good faith, morality and public order.
5. Access without authorization any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, Easypull's servers, or the services offered through the Website, through hacking or forgery, password extraction or any other illegitimate means.
6. Take any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in Easypull's systems or networks, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website.
7. Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or attempting to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation thereof, or by distorting the outcome thereof and/or by using fraudulent methods of participation, through any procedure, and/or through any practice that violates or violates this Legal Notice.
The above list is not limited.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the User may entail easy adoption of the appropriate measures reserved in law and in the exercise of his rights or obligations, being able to reach the deletion or blocking of the account of the infringing User, without any possibility of compensation for the damages caused.
7. RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES
Easypull cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and/or services and contents of the Website or the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through it.
Accordingly, Easypull does not warrant or be responsible for:
1. The continuity of the contents, services and/or functionalities of the Website.
2. The absence of errors in such contents.
3. The absence of viruses or other harmful components on the Website or on the server providing it.
4. The invulnerability of the Website or the inability to violate the security measures that are taken.
5. The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website.
6. Damages caused, to himself or a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules e instructions that Easypull establishes, or through the breach of security systems.
However, Easypull declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to ensure the functioning of the Website and to minimize system errors, both from a technical point of view and from the published content. Easypull does not guarantee the legality, reliability, or usefulness of the contents provided by third parties through the Website. If the User is aware of the existence of any content that is unlawful, illegal, contrary to the laws, or that could constitute an infringement of the rights of third parties, he must immediately notify Easypull so that it can proceed to the adoption of the appropriate measures. Easypull will not be responsible for the veracity, completeness or updating of the information published on the Website from sources outside the website, as well as those contained in other platforms to which it links from the Website. Easypull shall not be liable for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information. Easypull will not be responding for reasons beyond its control. In all cases beyond Easypull's control and due diligence, there will be no compensation from Easypull to the User for damages, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
8. SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
Easypull reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, access, navigation, use, accommodation and /or download of the content and/or use of services of the Website, with or without prior notice, to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, without the possibility of the User to demand any compensation for this cause.
9. DATA PROTECTION
The headings of the various clauses are for informational purposes only, and will not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of this Legal Notice. In addition, Easypull may modify the conditions stipulated herein, in whole or in part, by posting any changes in the same way that this Legal Notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users. The temporary validity of this Legal Notice therefore coincides with the time of its exposure, until it is modified in whole or in part, at which time the modified Legal Notice will become effective. Easypull may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the possibility on the part of the User to demand any compensation. After such termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set out above in this Legal Notice will remain in force. In the event that any provision of this Legal Notice is declared void or unforceable, in whole or in part, by any court, tribunal or competent administrative body, such nullity or non-application shall not affect the remaining provisions of this Legal Notice. Easypull's non-exercise or enforcement of any right or condition contained in this Legal Notice does not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed in writing by you.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
Current regulations will determine the laws to be governed by and the jurisdiction to be aware of the relationships between Easypull and the Users of the Website. However, provided that such legislation provides for the possibility for the parties to submit to a particular purpose, for any dispute arising out of or relating to the Website, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the facts shall apply. Likewise, Easypull and the Users, expressly waiing any other law that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Lugo (Spain). To file complaints about your use of our services, you can email: email@example.com. Last updated: April 10, 2019.
© 2019 Easypull. All rights reserved